The 2841m collection is dedicated to Croda Bianca, a beautiful sharp peak of 2841 meters high in the Marmarole, one of the wildest regions of the Dolomites. Inspired by the iconic American frame design from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, the lightweight 2841m offers a high-tech modern take on a timeless classic that keeps you looking good on or off the trails. Sweat and dirt-proof, the lenses have all the must-have features for an optimal vision, comfort and protection ALL DAY LONG. Incredibly durable, flexible and bounce proof, this performance eyewear is recommended for Trail Running, MTB, Cycling, Winter Sports, Golf and everyday life.
Lens color: Air Bronze
Lens Material: Polycarbonate
Lens category: 2 to 3
Lens transmittance: 41% to 16% (activated)
Frame material: Frame: TR90; Nose and tips: silicon
Size: 54 19 -137
Packaging: Semi rigid Alpinamente case; Microfiber cleaning cloth
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic
- 100% UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- BOUNCE PROOF: Soft silicon temple tips and nose pads for increased grip and comfort. The titanium core is fully adjustable for the perfect fit. Choose between Regular and Asian nose fitting .
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The TR90 frame is incredibly durable, flexible and lightweight. A barely-there feel that looks great too!
2841m PHOTOCHROMIC SUNGLASSES - AIR BRONZE/SPORT COATING - RUBBER RED
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item. Buyers like to know what they’re getting before they purchase, so give them as much information as possible so they can buy with confidence and certainty.
- I’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.